You can smile now.
Mug Fudge for two:
We've all heard of a mug cake, but what about mug fudge? Well you have now! Mug cakes are okay, but just wait till you try this simple fudge recipe!
1. Get a mug.
2. To the mug add 1 tablespoon milk, 2 tablespoons white sugar and 1 tablespoon real butter(can be cold) and microwave for 20 seconds. Mine looked like this:
Give the mix a good stir and pop it back in the microwave for 20 seconds more. It should look something like this: and yes it will look foamy.
3. Add 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips to the mug. And stir, stir, stir until it's smooth. Add a pinch of salt.
4. Add 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows to the mug.
Now stir more, more, more! The marshmallows will almost completely melt. Sometimes I add a few more if they all melt. I like marshmallow chunks in the fudge. You can also add nuts. Here I added walnuts.
5. Pour out into a container lined with wax paper. Here I used a small plastic food storage container. Spread the fudge to corners and place in fridge to let it set.
6. Lick the spoon and scrape the sides of the mug.
Your welcome! Enjoy.
Sometimes I also add a dash of vanilla, but if you do add it when you add the marshmallows.